OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So i kind of downloaded som WAD WiiWare games and VC games to my Wii with the Twilight hack
But i'm a noob. So i deleted the okiraku ping pong game, because it was only displayed on "Channels", and not in "save data"
And also, the GAME didn't work although i could press start. But the screen turned black.

I also deleted a VC game becuase apparently i needed room for lost winds.

But now i have finally understood the risks of doing this. Like Nintendo banning me from online or bricking my wii.
But i read that when i have deleted the games from the Wii, and not with the WAD uninstaller, it will be saved with nintendo (oh god.)
So now i can't use the Shop channel safely, because then they will notice my fake ticket and have a flag or whatever.

I just want my Wii to be back safe and download games propperly. Does the formating make my Wii completely clean?
Or is there something else i can do?

Remember, i'm a noob, so when answering me, answer like your talking to a guy that doesn't even know what a video game is...
that was a bit over the top...

Thanks!
smile.gif
(btw, i'm not panicking.
cry.gif
)

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Formating does clean the system clean, but you can alsways use the WAD UNinstaller. Gets rid of everything to do with the WADs
Hope this helps
Plus Nintendo wont ban you! lol
smile.gif

EpicUnderpants

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
desmayer said:
Formating does clean the system clean, but you can alsways use the WAD UNinstaller. Gets rid of everything to do with the WADs
Hope this helps
Plus Nintendo wont ban you! lol
smile.gif

Thanks. So the WAD UNinstaller actually removes all proof that can make Nintendo ban me? Even if i have deleted something from the Wii the normal way?
Hmm, sounds good to me! You know, in the future Nintendo might start to ban people.
Because, they can!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night