ROM Hack [HELP!] 3DS doesn't turn itself on??

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello, I have been using my 3DS (New 2DSL) fairly well with CFW and games.

Then I tried to put in some data by turning it off and connecting the SD card to PC, then I put the SD card into 3DS and turned it on.

Then, weirdly, the blue right comes on but the screens are black and nothing happens.

I waited and waited and nothing changes... and I turned it off and turned it on again, still same.

I checked the SD card and it isn't broken. All the data is there.

I tried to turn on as godmode9, but the same black screen.

This never happened to me before and I wish somebody can give me some good advise to fix it...

Dewon2301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, when you used the SD card did you touched to the "Nintendo 3ds" file ? And also what is the firmware version of your n2ds ?

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
does the console make a popping sound when it turns off, or does it fade in and out? if it's the former, it's probably a loose ribbon cable inside, which you can fix yourself, if it's the latter, it seems the console can't find the boot.firm file in your SD card.

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi, when you used the SD card did you touched to the "Nintendo 3ds" file ? And also what is the firmware version of your n2ds ?
No I didn't. I just tried to put some new .cia files in cia folder. I don't remember the firmware version, but I didn't update the recent one, I am sure...

Now I can turn it on by not putting in the SD card and when the menu appears I put the SD card. I am not sure if it's okay to keep doing this though...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, have you done the 11.8 update ? (If not it's a good thing)
I didn't. Is there will be a problem if I update it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative