Hacking [HELP] 3ds Crashes when hovering over certain titles in Home Menu

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like the title says my 3ds Crashes every time that i hover over certain Titles, and the problem is that i cant deinstall these titles because it crashes when it tries to load it in the settngs and FBI aswell.

My question is if there is any other way to deinstall titles than the Settings and FBI.

The exception Ocurred screen says that the Processor is ARM9 and the type is data abort.

Attachments

• crash_dump_00000022.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 150

yNEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First of all do a NAND backup and also a SD Card backup. Just to be safe. You could try CTHULU to fix the extdata for your homemenu without messing up the icon positions. Please add a list of titles when your console crashes.

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i am Currently trying to make an SD Backup and i noticed something strange i cant Copy the Nintendo 3DS Folder at all its like it does not even exist could that maybe be the reason?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

First of all do a NAND backup and also a SD Card backup. Just to be safe. You could try CTHULU to fix the extdata for your homemenu without messing up the icon positions. Please add a list of titles when your console crashes.
I did and nothing really changed However i Cant say directly which Titles are Crashing because it Often crashes if i Scroll I guess it tries to load the Titles but when it Doesent it apears to be Mainly Visual Console titles I Injected Pokemon Gold for Example

yNEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i am Currently trying to make an SD Backup and i noticed something strange i cant Copy the Nintendo 3DS Folder at all its like it does not even exist could that maybe be the reason?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did and nothing really changed However i Cant say directly which Titles are Crashing because it Often crashes if i Scroll I guess it tries to load the Titles but when it Doesent it apears to be Mainly Visual Console titles I Injected Pokemon Gold for Example
Maybe you VC Injections are corrupted?

felix.200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like the title says my 3ds Crashes every time that i hover over certain Titles, and the problem is that i cant deinstall these titles because it crashes when it tries to load it in the settngs and FBI aswell.

My question is if there is any other way to deinstall titles than the Settings and FBI.

The exception Ocurred screen says that the Processor is ARM9 and the type is data abort.
Try to load the 3dsx version of FBI through the homebrew launcher.

Reactions: yNEX

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think ive found out whats causing this problems I tried to make a Zip Archive of my Nintendo 3ds Folder because it just wont copy at all and WinRar just said me that :\Nintendo 3DS\32362d696bfc1cc4d338eb80cd1ac4a9\07e500ea47307c0b5344313600275048\title\00040000\00d9f000\content\* is Corrupted can i simply delete these Folders or should i do something else?

yNEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think ive found out whats causing this problems I tried to make a Zip Archive of my Nintendo 3ds Folder because it just wont copy at all and WinRar just said me that :\Nintendo 3DS\32362d696bfc1cc4d338eb80cd1ac4a9\07e500ea47307c0b5344313600275048\title\00040000\00d9f000\content\* is Corrupted can i simply delete these Folders or should i do something else?
Don't delete it.. Give me some minutes to check the content of the folder. 00040000 should be a part of the title id (i think Low ID)

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks i think that these are Virtual Console Titles I Injectet (Cant find them on 3dsdb) and because of their small size 192 kb

But i still have to figure out how to get rid of them, they still wont let me Copy them move them delete them etc.

Last edited by Agronaut022,

yNEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks i think that these are Virtual Console Titles I Injectet (Cant find them on 3dsdb) and because of their small size 192 kb

But i still have to figure out how to get rid of them, they still wont let me Copy them move them delete them etc.
Try to get a backup and delete them then.. Maybe create an img of your sdcard?

Agronaut022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah and then can you safely delete them. IMG because you said that you can't backup the folder by creating a zip or copying it.

Okay It worked it doesent crash Anymor. But i have now multiple Black "Boxes" where the corrupted title were, somebody knows how to get rid of them?

yNEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users