Hells Kitchen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by omni33, Jan 8, 2009.

Jan 8, 2009

Hells Kitchen by omni33 at 11:43 PM (554 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. omni33
    OP

Newcomer omni33 Newbie

Australia
    HI from OZ,
    Im a new comer to this scene and will admit I'm not a real tech head infact Im amazed that Ive managed to install Homebrew. Having said that I followed the excellent instructions by WiiGator and every thing worked like a charm. I installed the Backup Launcher 0.3 with fix 002. I have already transfered 2 games across the wirless network and made back up copies. Unfortunatley my wife went to play Hells Kitchen and it said it required an update to run and so she went ahead and did it. This has stopped my Home brew browser from working. Is there a fix for this? and how do you play the latest games that wont play unless you update?
    It is possible there is a forum which has already dicussed this but ther seems to be a massive amount of information on this great site to work through.
    Thanks for any suggestions.

Jabbah.

2. badkarma12

Newcomer badkarma12 Newbie

United States
    Alright, it's easiest to update your Wii to the newest version. Then have have both the newest version of the Wad installer, the old version of Wad installer that runs off of IOS 16, IOS downgrade, and the firmware downgrader on your SD card. Put WiiGators backup loader wad into your Wad folder and install that. Then you can use IOS downgrader. After that is finished use the Firmware downgrader. I'd recommend downgrading to version 3.2. After that's done you should be set.

Oh and also it's going to take a while to find all of these things but it's well worth it. I would know being as I've done this four times. Oh and don't update your console again.