Wafuu~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I have been lurking around GBATemp for a few months and decided to join. I do have a R4DS and a Black DS Lite. I have owned both for about 3 months. My name is Michael and I hope to have lots of fun by joining this community.
smile.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello TheWingless. You have been lurking around GBATemp for a few months and decided to join. You do have a R4DS and a Black DS Lite. My name is not Michael and I hope you have lots of fun by joining this community.​

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is probably the smartest group of people on any forum I've ever been too. (and I've been to quite a lot) though if you've been lurking, you probably already know that the intelligence level is higher than else where.

So yeah, have fun, and get along as best you can.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to our club. We will be offline for some time tomorrow or the next day when smash bros is dumped, so be warned of that. (YES, I can gurantee that with 100000000 million people browsing the server will crash)

Anyway, after the rush is over enjoy your time here, this is my favorite web community, and hopefully it'll be yours too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.