Splatoon group
Everything Splatoon. Respect each other
Splatoon group
Splatoon group

Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tilt5951
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 15
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Likes Likes 1

tilt5951

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
18
XP
18
Country
Russia
Hello everyone! I'm tilt5951 (but you can call me Dima) and I'm a big fan of Splatoon. I'm currently creating a mod on Splatoon 2(because 3 would be too difficult) with its own lore and plot, which are different from what we know. Mod happens after Side Order. And I really want to know if i was welcome here. I have Discord, Tumblr and X, may i repost the mod's news here? If something, I'm not advertising the mod (yet), I just want to share the process with you and ask for help from Switch hackers
 
  • Like
Reactions: Greninji88

Group statistics

Group owner:
burningup
Members:
27
Threads:
6
Messages:
9
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted