Hello

Deleted member 594705

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Hi everyone! I am just looking to shiny hunt Latias on Emerald while emulating on a NEW 3ds. I own the original version and overall like the performance boost newer hardware gives it.

I am currently having issues with OPEN_AGB_FIRM pertaining to brightness settings. I want to go one step further instead of just editing the INI file that is only ever referenced in some passing notes on the github in order to lower the flashbang tier brightness that is the default for this GBA emulation method.

I beat Emerald within a day with a shiny Gardevoir mopping the elite four before she hit level 50. Then my eyes started to burn and as the sun began to set, and I found that I could repurpose my 3DS into a Helicopter search light with how fucking bright the default settings are in OPEN_AGB_FIRM and only found a way to change by skimming through the github in one of the older updates that mentioned the ini file once. GBATEMP SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIGHER THAN ROOM TEMP IQ MODDING STANDARDS THAN THIS. I would be far more forgiving if it wasn't a several year old github project that never once thought this was a problem among other important QOL user interface functionalities that are non-existent in this emulator.

How do I map the brightness value to the 3D slider on a new 3DS for this emulator?

Last edited by Deleted member 594705,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue