Hello.

MistahJayden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, the name is Jayden. I'm a pixel artist/animator and an admin/mod from various places. I took interest in joining you guys although I signed up for a while I was forced to lurk even after an email verification. Anywho, Thanks to P1ngPong I'm able to post now, perhaps contribute to you guys somehow.

Thanks for having me here.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't given them a read yet, please check over the Terms and Rules. They're not very long, reading them should only take you two or three minutes and understanding them will help everyone here have a good time. One thing this forum is very strict on - We do not, under any circumstances, share, discuss where to find or distribute ROMs, WADs, ISOs, or WAREZ otherwise. Breaking this rule can result in deleted posts, warns, suspensions, and bans. Saying you played X rom or that X rom works in an emulator is fine, saying or asking where to find it is not.

I hope you have a good time here!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did read the rules, you wouldn't need to worry about me really lol. Thanks a lot guys.

Beings as you say you're an admin and mod in other venues, and also that you've been in contact with p1ngpong, I had hoped this would be the case, but it never hurts to mention ;)

Got any examples you feel comfortable sharing of some of the pixel art you've produced? I tend to really enjoy that kind of stuff :o

MistahJayden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beings as you say you're an admin and mod in other venues, and also that you've been in contact with p1ngpong, I had hoped this would be the case, but it never hurts to mention ;)

Got any examples you feel comfortable sharing of some of the pixel art you've produced? I tend to really enjoy that kind of stuff :o

XD I definitely do. I'm just finishing up a Greninja sprite then I'll go ahead and post everything I've got in the art forum for you guys.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night