Hello

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this introduction is waaaay over due. I'm 35, male and live in sunny Southern California. I recently hit 250 posts and was lurking for quite a bit before actually creating and account and agreeing to the 'temp's Terms of Use. I came here in search of warez and instead discovered a community of like-minded folk with similar interests as my own. Although I managed to find warez elsewhere, I kept coming back. I keep coming back; and I will keep coming back.

Video games are a big part of my life; Wii, PS3s, DSLites, DSi, DSiXL, DSphat,PS2s, Dingoo, and even a Colecovision. My first console was a generic Atari 2600 (Sears brand?) and it quickly took over my life. The games were as equally interesting to me as the hardware itself.

If this "introduction" seems a bit long and long-winded, it's because this is also a "thank you."

thnx~~mechadylan

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, thanks?!?! I'm not really into mma and/or equipment; maybe you should've started a different thread.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, thanks?!?! I'm not really into mma and/or equipment; maybe you should've started a different thread.
I am pretty certain that is a spambot of some sort :lol:
I've reported it.

Welcome to the temp! :D
I suspected as much, but found it odd that their posts were merged. Anywho, thanks. :)
When somebody double-posts, the posts automatically merge.
Cool thanks; this must be a fairly new thing. I once triple-posted and had a mod merge my posts and tell me to "knock it off." Hahaha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte