Hello.

impr.omptu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, hi. I'm not exactly new to forums, but I still can't bring myself to a more familiar tone in introduction posts. And I suck at describing myself, but basically, I'm another girl looking for a community to which she can relate to. This doesn't mean I am a No-Life, though. I hope I will make a lot of friends here.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I'm a no-life. Welcome to the 'temp. Please wait here until someone has shown you where to find the rules, and 'A Gay Little Cat Boy' informs you of the 'Angry Bear Cavalry'!

laugh.gif

impr.omptu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
Hi. I'm a no-life. Welcome to the 'temp. Please wait here until someone has shown you where to find the rules, and 'A Gay Little Cat Boy' informs you of the 'Angry Bear Cavalry'!

laugh.gif
I don't personally have anything against them or you, though, and nice to meet you. I hope that the fact I don't really use smileys doesn't bother you. And yeah, I'll be waiting.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm only joking. You are obviously free to go anywhere you like. You are also free to not use smilies as much as you like too. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the 'temp, and something I neglected to say in my first reply, it's nice to meet you.
cool.gif

impr.omptu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, both of you. We'll definitely chat more whenever there's a chance, but right now, I'm sick, and therefore not in a good mood to talk. I'll be sure to add you to my friends list as soon as possible.
wub.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there; welcome and all that. As a welcoming gift, you may find some cookies on your browser. Feel free to keep them.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rydian said:
Hi, I'm Rydian. I yell a lot.

You also shed everywhere. Every now and then the 'temp gets clogged with your fur and it takes a couple of hours to get the darned thing working again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: