asdf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've been here for a couple of months and I figured I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm SNN, but you can call me Nick. I'm 13 years old but I have more common sense than the average teenager.

DDogin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there Nick I'm DDogin

I Usually make skins but sometimes i upload some SAV's too if you would like a skin for your R4 then just send me a PM and i'll make it for you

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
DDogin said:
Hi there Nick I'm DDogin

I Usually make skins but sometimes i upload some SAV's too if you would like a skin for your R4 then just send me a PM and i'll make it for you

This guy has been spamming on the introduction boards that he makes R4 skins and savs. How annoying. What if the guy has a Wii or an Acekard? Check. Look here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=Search&am...sult_type=posts

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mr. Awesome/WackyNinja said:
And you're only beeting me by five posts!!!!!
i'm beating both of u combined!!! WOOT BIGGER P3NIS!

@op: welcome
smile.gif

asdf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow.... Your a pretty hard core gamer any favorite games?
Golden Sun 1 and 2 are my favorite games ever. I've played through each at least 5 times. I also like the Super Smash Bros. series, the Kingdom Hearts series, and the Pokémon series. Those are my four favorite gaming series.

Mr. Awesome/Wack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Domination was talk about kigndom hearts I think but I've never heard of it......I'm cinea new to gaming though.... Only know the popular titles .... So kingdom hearts what's it system is it for. Srry my spelling and grammar stinks

asdf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination was talk about kigndom hearts I think but I've never heard of it......I'm cinea new to gaming though.... Only know the popular titles .... So kingdom hearts what's it system is it for. Srry my spelling and grammar stinks
Kingdom Hearts is on the PS2, GBA, DS, and there is one coming out for PSP. The Game Boy Advance game was ported to the PS2 I believe last year.

Mr. Awesome/Wack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C I'm really in to adventure games and metroid is my favorite game.... gonna play them all!!! Now super smash bros melee was prety fun used to play that ALL the time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...