Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angry_Games, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Angry_Games
    OP

Angry_Games Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2009
    United States
    Faroffistan, ID
    Hey all. Just bought the wife a DS for xmas and for some reason, happened upon this site which led me to the flashcarts (spent almost 8 hours yesterday reading before ordering an Acekard 2.1), and today I've spent the entire Winter Classic (that's the outdoor NHL hockey game for you non-hockey persons) and more reading about Wiigator's loader...so looks like I'm hooked.

The only real experience I bring to this forum is the ability to read, search, and follow rules (having owned dfi-street.com forums as well as being a reasonable adult I guess). I'm hoping to learn as much as possible without bricking anything...which might be easily avoided since I don't have to solder anything (wife says I am not allowed to have soldering tools for some reason).

I've never owned a hand-held before. Though I'm very much tech-oriented, most of it is computer hardware and software (overclocking, support, etc). I hate mobile phones (though my brother works for T-Mobile and I get all the latest ones, they all seem to be junk with more crap than I need which only serves to confuse me instead of making me happy and my life easier as the commercials claim). I've had a Wii for more than a year, but the only thing we ever seem to use it for is Wii Fit and occasional Kart (both Wii and N64 VC, as well as a few other VC gems!). 360 and Rock Band (1&2) is where about 75% of our gaming time is spent these days.

I always dig new tech that doesn't annoy me (unlike mobile phones and pda's which absolutely and completely annoy me, mostly for the reverse social darwinism that it produces in 99% of those who have one or both).

So I guess that's about enough of an intro. Hope 2009 is pretty decent for everyone! (unless you own stocks and 401k's I suppose lol).

2. Vincent T

Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, California
    Hello.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice