Hello

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have opened with Hello, my name is Earl!

Welcome to GBAtemp, if you're the last one out at night don't forget to hit the lights!
wink.gif

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome! I will be your guide. over here we find release information about DS and Wii games. (but there aren't any roms. ;D )

and over here we find many many requests for translations of peoples fav Japanese games

and over here we have....

oh my... that's the edge of the forum... you want to stay as far away from the edge of the forum as you can. for the edge is a very evil and scary place... only demons and monsters lurk there!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Osaka said:
Welcome! I will be your guide. over here we find release information about DS and Wii games. (but there aren't any roms. ;D )

and over here we find many many requests for translations of peoples fav Japanese games

and over here we have....

oh my... that's the edge of the forum... you want to stay as close to the edge of the forum as you can. for the edge is a very fun and funny place... only friendly and funny people lurk there!
Fix'd.

Earl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
BUT WER IS DE ROMZ :[

Anyhow, maybe i will come to be active on this forum, who knows! At the moment its looking good atleast seeing as i spend more time playing games on my DS than i do on my computer etc, and there are still so many great DS games i have yet to touch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse