Hello world

dxplay2128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hello pals. I'm new here,I've been watching this site for quite a long time and just decided to join:lol:

well here is something about myself:
I'm a gamer since I was 4 years old, I LOVE nintendo, but I don't care about console wars, if someone say "this sistem is better" I will answer "I don't care", I'm a little shy and I like the color green. Well, that's it

these are the systems that I own
A play station 1:yayps3: , a SNES, a game boy color then a game boy advance sp:yaysp:,a ps2,a nintendo dsi:yaynds: and a wii:yaywii:

well, that's all. Glad to be here ;)

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp, dxplay2128, and glad to have you!

If you haven't given them a read, please check out the Terms and Rules, they're not very long (should maybe take you 3 or 4 minutes tops) and will help everyone have a good time here. Biggest thing to keep in mind from it is that we absolutely do not, under any conditions, provide, share, or discuss where to find ROMs, ISOs, WADs, or warez otherwise on this forum. Talking about playing a ROM of <game> is fine, telling someone where to find it is not.

I've been a gamer since about the same age, probably 4 or 5, I'm more of a PC gaming guy now but I'll play pretty much anything. I'm definitely shy myself as well, and I like blue. I've got me a Sega Genesis, N64, Gamecube, Wii, GBA SP, DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360 (a few...) and a PS3. Sold my GBC and GBA a few years back :( big mistake

Hope you have fun here :yayps3:

Reactions: dxplay2128

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome to the temp~

I gots the NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii 2x, Xbox, Xbox 360 3x, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS. DS Lite 2x, 3DS, GBPocket (Hello Kitty edition) GBPocket, GBA, GBA SP.
I used to have a Dingoo but I gave that one to The Catboy almost an year ago c:

I hope you'll enjoy it here~

Reactions: dxplay2128

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Love ya Dinoh! <3

Sister Dinoh! :wub:

On topic: Welcome to the Temp! ^_^
I am Crystal The Glaceon! :yay:
We here on the temp love our site and rules soooo much that we keep the Angry Bear Cavalry around to defend them.
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doubt we'll ever see a Switch 2 anytime soon.