Rip_heart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everybody!

Its great to finally be a member after years of lurking :)
So, i started my gaming live in the 90s and slowly my numbers keep falling has life happens, but never lost the taste for it.

I started playing at my friends houses with a Gameboy, and after a Mega Drive. countless summers and weekends doing this.
Later i got a Sega Master System 2 (still have it) just had the one game (Alex Kid) and no memory, so that thing stayed in pause the whole week until i could play again next weekend (and hoping my mom wouldn't unplug the cable to vacuum or something). Eventually i got other games and even if i got this when the megadrive was already out, it was my first ever electronic apart from the tetris game, so i love it to this day.
After i got a PSX (whit dual shock!), Teken 3, MGS, Gand Tourismo, Crash Bandicoot and some others. still have it also. After that i got a pc and didn't go back to consoles (to expensive). I also had a SNES borrowed for 2 summers, with all the classic games.
I got a SNES classic with i love but played 4 times since i got it.
This year in Jan i got a Wii for 25$ (great timing i know :) ) and started to grow my collection. Did all the homebrew, started copying my discs to usb and all was working fine until recently (working to fix it). I have some other consoles that where not mine growing up and so i never actually used them (NES and PSP).

So, my list of consoles today:
- NES
- Sega Master System 2
- PSX
- PSP 1001 (bricked)
- SNES Classic
- 2 Wii ( white (modded) and red (project to do in the future))
- IPEGA controler for my android phone

Sadly i dont have ever time to play any consoles, the little free time i have i use it to mod my WII or to play some Skyrim, EU4 or AOE2 on the pc).

I dont think i will be a very active member, but wanted to introduce myself and to let you guys know all the work you do in this great forum is appreciated!

Cheers.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even thought I sometimes don't have time to play two consoles but I still want to play them no matter what when I find time to do it. The consoles are great when there are bad weather that we can't go out for a week or stay in the house for any reasons. So it will reduce the boredom, you know. :)

Anyway, welcome to gbatemp!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Rip_heart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LEMME GUESS, if TC is old enough to own a NES, the you must be at least 40yo.
You got me, 1977 baby!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even thought I sometimes don't have time to play two consoles but I still want to play them no matter what when I find time to do it. The consoles are great when there are bad weather that we can't go out for a week or stay in the house for any reasons. So it will reduce the boredom, you know. :)

Anyway, welcome to gbatemp!

I fell you, i love my consoles, but to many diapers to change lately :D

Rip_heart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! oof bricked PSP :( nightmare that!
yes...i tried several things but still didnt get it back to life. Its a shame because its "brand new", the former owner used it for about a month before bricking and its in a drawer ever since...but just buying a battery to unbrick it or paying someone will cost more than getting one on ebay, so no idea what i will do. I hate abandoning hardware like this.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody!

Its great to finally be a member after years of lurking :)
So, i started my gaming live in the 90s and slowly my numbers keep falling has life happens, but never lost the taste for it.

I started playing at my friends houses with a Gameboy, and after a Mega Drive. countless summers and weekends doing this.
Later i got a Sega Master System 2 (still have it) just had the one game (Alex Kid) and no memory, so that thing stayed in pause the whole week until i could play again next weekend (and hoping my mom wouldn't unplug the cable to vacuum or something). Eventually i got other games and even if i got this when the megadrive was already out, it was my first ever electronic apart from the tetris game, so i love it to this day.
After i got a PSX (whit dual shock!), Teken 3, MGS, Gand Tourismo, Crash Bandicoot and some others. still have it also. After that i got a pc and didn't go back to consoles (to expensive). I also had a SNES borrowed for 2 summers, with all the classic games.
I got a SNES classic with i love but played 4 times since i got it.
This year in Jan i got a Wii for 25$ (great timing i know :) ) and started to grow my collection. Did all the homebrew, started copying my discs to usb and all was working fine until recently (working to fix it). I have some other consoles that where not mine growing up and so i never actually used them (NES and PSP).

So, my list of consoles today:
- NES
- Sega Master System 2
- PSX
- PSP 1001 (bricked)
- SNES Classic
- 2 Wii ( white (modded) and red (project to do in the future))
- IPEGA controler for my android phone

Sadly i dont have ever time to play any consoles, the little free time i have i use it to mod my WII or to play some Skyrim, EU4 or AOE2 on the pc).

I dont think i will be a very active member, but wanted to introduce myself and to let you guys know all the work you do in this great forum is appreciated!

Cheers.
Hello

Welcome on GBATEMP:yayu::yayu:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*