Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MiGGamesV1, Oct 22, 2015.

1. MiGGamesV1
    OP

MiGGamesV1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2015
    Hi all I'm MiG from the UK.

Recently took an interest in handheld console gaming (psp :yaypsp: and just recieved my 1st 3ds :yaynds:) as I realised I was missing out on so much goodness. Not having time to sit down and play ps4 much, its a great alternative to feed your gaming needs.

So here we are :lol: not long found this site and it has provided me some great information ;) I signed up to keep expanding my knowledge to get the best from my handhelds and meet some awesome folks on the forums.

See you around the site :toot:

T-hug likes this.
  2. VinsCool

VinsCool Delusional

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    End of Time
    glad you joined! enjoy your stay ;)

3. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    Welcome!! You're literally just in time for the 3DS scene! Things are about to get crazy there within the next week! (Hopefully if all goes to plan)

4. MiGGamesV1
    OP

MiGGamesV1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2015
    Thanks :) yeah it has been interesting so far, so much going on it's great :lol:.
    By the time I got my psp, the scene was over but still love it. So nice to be in the thick of it with 3ds -Learn as you go- :yay:

5. HaloEliteLegend

HaloEliteLegend ~Apprentice Game Designer~

Oct 17, 2015
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    Hey there! Welcome to the Temp!

Are you a normal player, or are you looking at doing some Homebrew/Modding with your 3DS? By your original message, I assume it's the former.

I'm a normal 3DS player, as I don't have a 9.2 or under system currently (looking to buy one soon).

Drop me a message if you want to exchange 3DS friend codes or something ;)

6. MiGGamesV1
    OP

MiGGamesV1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2015
    Thanks again, I suppose I would fall into normal player cat :D atm. My 3ds is 10.2 Firmware so a little challenging to jump on the homebrew scene etc.
    Plus I would rather wait to get another 3ds to experiment on( just in case ). For now I can try and learn what I need to first. Yeah as soon as I can find out how to put my sig
    up my FC will be on there :unsure: ( hopefully ). On that note, don't really want to start a new thread for this as its probs really simple and already up somewhere ( tried search )
    I have made a simple design although not sure how to put it as Sig, the way I was trying to do it was asking for URL, do i need to upload first?? any help would be great :)

7. MiGGamesV1
    OP

MiGGamesV1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2015
    B-) Fixed it.

Found Help in the tut section.

8. jDSX

jDSX *pokes*

Jun 15, 2015
    United States
    Happy furry land with Lucar