Homebrew Hello got some questions about PC Emulation

Star-scream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello well I don't really know much about the Ds Emulation, but I am looking for a good one that will work for the computer and can you play all of the games? or there still just a little hand full that you can play cus like few years back it was not that great I think... cus I never really looked in to it as much as I am wanting to now

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you're looking for an emulator to play games, use DeSmuMe. Alternatively, if you really have to, use No$GBA + No$Zoomer, but prepare for ROM patching - No$GBA is an emulator dedicated to homebrew development more than anything.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. This question was already answered. :) That's why gbatemp have search for you to type or google it. :)

Here:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/best-ds-emulator-for-pc.303868/

I usually used both DS emulators:

No$Gba
DeSmUme

If you're looking for an emulator to play games, use DeSmuMe. Alternatively, if you really have to, use No$GBA + No$Zoomer, but prepare for ROM patching - No$GBA is an emulator dedicated to homebrew development more than anything.

That's not true.. I have many roms for No$GBA that doesnt need a ROM patching at all. No$GBA is also for roms and not for homebrew development only. Desmume does that too.

Anyway, both no$gba and desmume will run roms just fine but I suggest you to get both to decided which one is friendly and the best for you. :)

Cheers!

Reactions: Star-scream

Star-scream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. This question was already answered. :) That's why gbatemp have search for you to type or google it. :)

Here:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/best-ds-emulator-for-pc.303868/

I usually used both DS emulators:

No$Gba
DeSmUme

That's not true.. I have many roms for No$GBA that doesnt need a ROM patching at all. No$GBA is also for roms and not for homebrew development only. Desmume does that too.

Anyway, both no$gba and desmume will run roms just fine but I suggest you to get both to decided which one is friendly and the best for you. :)

Cheers!

Thank you and I was not sure if that was old data or not that's why I made a new thread wanted to be updated as much as I can be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn