Hello got some questions about PC Emulation

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Star-scream, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Star-scream
    OP

Star-scream GBAtemp Regular

Mar 3, 2013
    Hello well I don't really know much about the Ds Emulation, but I am looking for a good one that will work for the computer and can you play all of the games? or there still just a little hand full that you can play cus like few years back it was not that great I think... cus I never really looked in to it as much as I am wanting to now

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    If you're looking for an emulator to play games, use DeSmuMe. Alternatively, if you really have to, use No$GBA + No$Zoomer, but prepare for ROM patching - No$GBA is an emulator dedicated to homebrew development more than anything.

3. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    Hello. This question was already answered. :) That's why gbatemp have search for you to type or google it. :)

Here:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/best-ds-emulator-for-pc.303868/

I usually used both DS emulators:

No$Gba
    DeSmUme

That's not true.. I have many roms for No$GBA that doesnt need a ROM patching at all. No$GBA is also for roms and not for homebrew development only. Desmume does that too.

Anyway, both no$gba and desmume will run roms just fine but I suggest you to get both to decided which one is friendly and the best for you. :)

Cheers!

Star-scream likes this.
  4. Star-scream
    OP

Star-scream GBAtemp Regular

Mar 3, 2013

Thank you and I was not sure if that was old data or not that's why I made a new thread wanted to be updated as much as I can be.

5. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    De nada! (You're welcome).