Hello Gbatemp members

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brogz42, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Brogz42
    OP

Brogz42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Hello everyone,
    I found this website through a yahoo answers page, the place I first heard about flash carts. It caught my attention so, here I am reading up on flash carts before I decide which one i want to get for my DS Lite.
    I love playing Pokemon games after crystal version. The main reason I got a DS to play Soul Silver.
    Well I have to say you guys have a lot of information on here it's almost overwhelming.

2. kthnxshwn

kthnxshwn Banned

Banned
    May 2, 2010
    United States
    Hello.
    Get an Acekard 2i.
    You can buy it here.
    That is all.

3. Brogz42
    OP

Brogz42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    That is the one i was looking at I downloaded all the files and put them together in the _aio folder I just need to make sure I all the right stuff in there.I also need to get some money together to get it. lol I was looking at getting it from NDS-Gear.

4. kthnxshwn

kthnxshwn Banned

Banned
    May 2, 2010
    United States
    I've only ever bought from RHS since I know they're reliable. Not saying other sites aren't, but I have no experience with them.

5. Brogz42
    OP

Brogz42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I read reviews on RHS and people said they got fake cards and it was slow to ship from them. But, I still have some time to decide where i want to get it from

6. Snowmanne

Snowmanne GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2012
    United States
    Elgin, Illinois
    Welcome to the temp! Enjoy yout stay.

7. VVoltz

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    This community is great for any new players and vets alike. Enjoy your stay!