andre0407

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi everyone.

I'm a guy that lives in Singapore, am currently a student under tutelage at Singapore Polytechnic and have served my mandatory term with the army.
rolleyes.gif

Am quite familiar with the DS Lite since I had one some 2 years back, but sold it; just picked up a 3DS with the girlfriend because of Zelda OoT, and her because of Nintendogs in 3D. Haha.

I had been visiting this board for some time and decided that I should come on and join the community.
smile.gif

Please bear with a noob of sorts since I am new here, but I think I am quite familiar with the common forum etiquette to stay out of trouble.
wink.gif

grog.gif
, ladies and gentlemen.

Reactions: Costello

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yes, we are very...jolly.
but still, take the Survival Kit™

you're gonna need it. trust me. my warn logs are still clean.

andre0407

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hahaha, gentlemen(I presume, I apologize if I am wrong), I thank you for your kind gestures and accept aforementioned Survival Kit™... though I used to be on Singapore's local boards a fair bit and... yes, no warnings at all.
smile.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
you know, if you venture waaaaay down the forums. into the EoF. then you'ld understand.
btw, intro, blogs and EoF don't raise postcounts.

andre0407

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Narayan said:
you know, if you venture waaaaay down the forums. into the EoF. then you'ld understand.
btw, intro, blogs and EoF don't raise postcounts.

Ah, so that's where most of the actions is.
wink.gif
And yes, I do understand that certain sections of the boards don't raise post counts- as is only fair!
biggrin.gif
But really, thank you for telling me.
smile.gif

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why hallo thar.

Another new user we have here eh. Pleased to meetcha andre0407, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh and do not enter any thread dealing with a certain 4 legged animal in the End Of Forum....trust me....you'll never be the same again. Take it from someone who did wander into said threads, I personally have been afflicted with this chronic-like disease.

Oh and do not be afraid of Costello, he's actually rather docile. p1ngpong on the other hand.. *Looks at p1ngs cage*, but otherwise You'll find that we are usually a friendly people.

andre0407

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Nimbus said:
Why hallo thar.

Another new user we have here eh. Pleased to meetcha andre0407, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh and do not enter any thread dealing with a certain 4 legged animal in the End Of Forum....trust me....you'll never be the same again. Take it from someone who did wander into said threads, I personally have been afflicted with this chronic-like disease.

Oh and do not be afraid of Costello, he's actually rather docile. p1ngpong on the other hand.. *Looks at p1ngs cage*, but otherwise You'll find that we are usually a friendly people.

Oh haha, I get what you meant Nimbus. And nice to meet you too. I'm animal friendly too, if they play nice.
biggrin.gif

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Welcome to the temp,

But be wary of your travels to the EoF you might come accross wonderful and frightening beings living in them.

andre0407

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@Chris: Haha. I do. But where it probably doesn't make much sense (like on this board) I don't see much of a point lah.
biggrin.gif

@Chikaku-chan: Yes, and I have been warned; but thanks for the heads up nevertheless.
wink.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I will cover all the introductions I missed so far! Sorry for the delay, I still lack internet and currently using the internet at friend's houses to post.
Welcome to the Temp! :yay:
Please quickly get the Rules by your side! They shall keep you safe from The Angry Bear Cavalry!
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1