Hello from CruachanKeith

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CruachanKeith, Apr 10, 2017.

1. CruachanKeith
    OP

CruachanKeith Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2017
    Hey there. I am from the band Cruachan who have been around for over 20 years, created a genre of METAL and have 7 albums under out belt including a "greatest hits" haha. Check the band here if you are into folk metal: www.facebook.com/cruachanclan

Anyway, I have been collecting games for many years now, hitting about 3000+ games and have now started up my own youtube channel and just finished my "top 10" for original gameboy so please take a look if you are interested and if you like what you see pleeeease subscribe

If you get a chance please check my channel. There are a lot of band videos there but the more recent ones are from my new venture. I would welcome any thoughts or advice. I am only starting off so please go easy on me :-)

https://www.youtube.com/user/cruachanclan

2. Kourin

Kourin Touhou Maniac

Jan 24, 2016
    Australia
    Ripple Star
    Presentation and quality is really nice. I'd personally fit Donkey Kong '94 into a GB top 10 though.

3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Greeting from Crystal! I have been doing stuff for years and no one knows that stuff is. You will see me everywhere and yet wonder what I actually do.

4. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH A normal user

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Metal? You gained my interest really quickly...
    (Btw, greetings from this user whose username is difficult to pronounce ( ▔•ω•▔ ) )

EthanAddict likes this.
  5. CruachanKeith
    OP

CruachanKeith Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2017
    cheers everyone

6. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    This looks familiar. :blink:

Also hi, i'm a guy who plays video games, watch anime, and... do other stuff.... and also have aspergers syndrome... I mean i been diagnosed with it. (Weather i have it is my personal debate) I just think some people are nasty to get along with and for that my social skills are deemed unsatisfactory for most standards.... but enough about me, now you're turn. :)

7. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    You see me everywhere!

8. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    *LOOKS BEHIND* O_O

Nope, not there.... WHERE ARE YOU! SHOW YOURSELF!

*Close windows and shades* :ninja: Crisis alert! Stalker has been confirmed, threat level.... 0 :creep:

Seriously perhaps you should actually try to find more about her, you might actually be surprised is not that bad, if you wanna make friends i suggest start with her OP. :)

9. Felek666

Felek666 Demonically Uncontrollable

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Great way to start your YouTube account with "Top 10" :P
    Anyways, welcome to GBATemp forum, your only place for....

erm.. any ideas?

Anyways, i'm your typical dude on the internet which watches Anime, sits on PC all-day and has literally bad grades. Welcome.

Last edited by Felek666, Apr 11, 2017
  10. CruachanKeith
    OP

CruachanKeith Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2017
    Haha .... Well, I started the channel 10 years ago so definitely didn't start with a top 10 :-) just thought the gameboy video might pique some interest here :-D

Felek666 likes this.