Hello from China

Retrospectives

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say hello since I am new here and therefore I wanted to present myself.
I am 33 years old female and I live in China and I have always been a big fan of handheld gaming.

I have owned everything from more common systems as the original DMG to the GBL, GBA and rather obscure consoles such as the GP2X from Korea to the Dingoo (which probably was the worst handheld I ever came across but hey!)

Right now I am running my own business related mainly to 8-bit gaming at Ebay:

I registered here to discuss gaming and such things. But also if someone would be interested in different flash carts such as the EZ-Flash IV or Everdrives then please send me a PM since we also stock these ^^

Anyway, thanks from me. Hope to discuss and find many information about gaming related things (especially GBA) here. Thanks!

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, welcome to Gbatemp!, it is definitely nice to hear another fellow who shares a liking for Nintendo GBA games, i remember having good times with that handheld, specially with the Mario & Luigi game, and also, a Beyblade game which i played a LOT, good times indeed, anyway, enjoy your time in Gbatemp, there are plenty of things to talk here, so, always go ahead!.

Retrospectives

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks! Yeah man I hear you on that one!

GBA SP is my all time handheld system. So compact, and the folding screen made it so much more easy to carry around without having to worry about scratching the screen. It was really a good device and with PocketNES and other Emus it could easily be used for a whole bunch of things such as games for other platforms haha. Indeed, great times,

Retrospectives

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks guys for the warm welcomes!
Indeed, the GP2X were indeed a good little machine. Everything was very sturdy except for the quality of the LED display which unfortunately broke rather quickly. Besides that, it was awesome haha.

Gyron_Oldvic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys for the warm welcomes!
Indeed, the GP2X were indeed a good little machine. Everything was very sturdy except for the quality of the LED display which unfortunately broke rather quickly. Besides that, it was awesome haha.

The GP2X F100/F200 screen was LCD and didn't have any problems with breaking. I have a few of them, and the screens are still fine after 10 years with a lot of use. The GP2X Wiz on the other hand has an OLED screen which suffers with pixel rot over time. Shame really, as it's a beautiful screen.

Retrospectives

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The GP2X F100/F200 screen was LCD and didn't have any problems with breaking. I have a few of them, and the screens are still fine after 10 years with a lot of use. The GP2X Wiz on the other hand has an OLED screen which suffers with pixel rot over time. Shame really, as it's a beautiful screen.

Indeed. I had the WIZ but I know that in Korea the F-series were quite popular as a reading device (to some extent). Shame indeed. I heared that the screen could be replaced by the manufacturer but I think they were already out of business/production when I owned one. Anyway it was really a great device. Just slightly bigger than the GBA Micro and the emulation (especially SNES) was wonderful if I remember it correctly, hehe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou