Hello everyone :)

ClassyMr.M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone :) I have been following these forums for a few months now, and finally decided that this a pretty cool community to get into. Currently a full time student, I love playing video games with friends and learning new art forms to use in developing games in my spare time. I'm very laid back, and love to meet new people. Hit me up sometime, and have a good one

ClassyMr.M

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

And Zetta, to answer your question, yep my goals are to graduate from my university with a degree in computer animation, get a job or open up my own studio, and continue work on a website idea I have been developing with a friend that will hopefully help other game design grads find work after college. I've always loved the gaming community, and I really want my future kids to hopefully get just as much enjoyment out of it as I have :) Still have a little ways to go though lol

Reactions: Zetta_x

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, and welcome!

animation is awesome ...I'm a non-professional animator myself, and it's a tough area to be in ...hope things get well in your animation career :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning