Hello everyone!

Moonshine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
First of all, I'm 13 years old, french, and my name is Michael. I'd prefer to be called Mike, because it's, uh... cleaner, perhaps?
Then, there's my user-name. Of course, it's a wordplay on sunshine, because anything I thought of was already taken (Solaris, Sunshine, etc.) .
To be fair, this is my very first forum, as I was never into blogs and Facebook. Maybe because I don't feel as classy as my friends. Or, because I don't really have anything to write about. I might try out Twitter or writing my own blog soon enough, although I doubt it'll come to anything at all. I haven't read thoroughly the rules yet, but I'll be doing so immediately. I do hope I won't be doing anything wrong as a member here, and that I'll make tons of friends.
edit: totally forgot, I'm also a gamer. Well, obviously. I own an Iphone 4 (well, it's kind of a handheld to me), a PSP, a DS, an XBOX 360, a Wii, and a PS3. Well, half of those are my sister's, but I use them more than her, so yeah. =3

Peace out for now, guys!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Catboy shall burn your custom text
ninja.gif

Welcome to the Temp!
OMG did you hear about those things called The Rules? Did you know without them The Angry Bear Cavalry will attack you? True story!
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
the font style made me read your intro from middle, then the end, then near the end, then near the start then start.

welcome. Facebook and Twitter isn't much for me, when i'm online mostly i'll be doing 4 things:
1. GbaTemp.net
2. Reading Manga
3. Watching anime
4. Research and Downloading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NO111ONE @ NO111ONE: Oh my god drug dealers inbound, panic