Hello everyone!

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call me Ms. Ikaya. I freeload on someone else's internet connection (with their permission), so if there are any problems with my account, please don't ban the IP because I don't know if it's the same as someone else's if you use the same internet.

Some of my friends and family will be using this account as well, and I will get them to sign their posts with what name they wish to use, so that there isn't any confusion.... But I've got a friend who is a complete and utter computer noob and she might ask how to download a Wii game onto her Nintendo DS or something so if something weird is said (Whether it be asking how to download roms or how to use a patch after someone said 'double click it' six times or even how to play gba games on her dsi without any gba slot even though she has no flash cart because she thinks they're downloadable) ignore it.

I'm not new to emulation and piracy, but some of the people who are going to use this account are and since they don't want my help due to the skunk incident they're probably going to ask around here.

I hope to have good efforts here in the emulation and piracy movement.

BTW, hope everyone had a happy new year.

--Ms. Ikaya

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Happy new year to you too, and welcome to the temp!
gbasp.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AngelusDemonica said:
Call me Ms. Ikaya. I freeload on someone else's internet connection (with their permission), so if there are any problems with my account, please don't ban the IP LOLWUT? because I don't know if it's the same as someone else's if you use the same internet.

Some of my friends and family will be using this account as well LOLWUT?, and I will get them to sign their posts with what name they wish to use, so that there isn't any confusion.... But I've got a friend who is a complete and utter computer noob LOLWUT?
and she might ask how to download a Wii game onto her Nintendo DS or something so if something weird is said (Whether it be asking how to download roms or how to use a patch after someone said 'double click it' six times or even how to play gba games on her dsi without any gba slot even though she has no flash cart because she thinks they're downloadable) ignore it.

I'm not new to emulation and piracy, but some of the people who are going to use this account are and since they don't want my help due to the skunk incident
wtf.gif
they're probably going to ask around here.

I hope to have good efforts here in the emulation and piracy movement.

BTW, hope everyone had a happy new year.

--Ms. Ikaya

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! A friend of mine is getting on now. I hope she doesn't fuck with my reputation!
wacko.gif

And if you guys are wondering, I've had problems with IP banning and then my neighbor coming over to complain about it. My friends and family and I all use the same accounts on practically everything. And yes. Complete noob friend. She's smart with every electronic but just a week ago she figured out the DVD player drive in my computer could play DVDs. I've been calling the drive the DVD Player Drive since I got the computer. She's heard me call it that. She never made the vital connection that it played DVDs.

Please don't ask about the skunk incident. It took me weeks just so some of my kids would forgive me.

--Ms. Ikaya.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
AngelusDemonica said:
She's smart with every electronic but just a week ago she figured out the DVD player drive in my computer could play DVDs. I've been calling the drive the DVD Player Drive since I got the computer.

She isn't really all that smart then.

Shes going by the name of ~etani now
wacko.gif

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am supposing that I need to tell everyone on this forum hello too.
It is unfortunate that Etani is unable to learn her way around the computer world but do not fret.
I will soon force her to learn it before she breaks my own computer.

..Shemi

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.
I like your signature.
It is unique.

I also like your avatar.
The girl on your avatar looks almost exactly like one of my grandmothers when she was young.

..Shemi

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
AngelusDemonica said:
The girl on your avatar looks almost exactly like one of my grandmothers when she was young.

one of your grandmothers had green animu hair, giant animu eyes and dressed like a giant animu slut?

Somebody call the troll police.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, first other thread: already locked...

Countdown to ban: 10...9...

EDIT: And Kadushy, I wouldn't have minded reading your long intro if I wasn't already too late...

D

Deleted_171835

Uh...Hi there?. Why would you share an account?

How hard is it to create another account?
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Yep.

Somebody can easily make a stupid/troll "comment" using "their" account and she'll claim "the other person" did it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw