҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh no...CjayC... >_<

Regardless, welcome to hotel GBAtemp. One of our residents have lost their brow piercing, so if you see a brow bar with hello kitty on one end and a dragon head on the other, please give it to the front desk. Thanks and enjoy
wink.gif

arma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse me sir approximately 7 years ago when I was 12 I was posting on the Pokemon section of your fine boards and I was maliciously attacked by a moderator claiming I was a 'idiot' and wasn't welcome in the Pokemans board anymore. I went over to LUSE and said some nasty things about said moderator and I was removed from the GameFAQs forums permanantly.

Pretty much what I'm saying is, thank god.. that place was a cesspit.

Keep up the good work!

arma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Imposter?
wink.gif

Are you questioning my identity?

Excuse me sir approximately 7 years ago when I was 12 I was posting on the Pokemon section of your fine boards and I was maliciously attacked by a moderator claiming I was a 'idiot' and wasn't welcome in the Pokemans board anymore. I went over to LUE and said some nasty things about said moderator and I was removed from the GameFAQs forums permanantly.

Pretty much what I'm saying is, thank god.. that place was a cesspit.

Keep up the good work!

Well sir, at the age of 12, you were not allowed on our forums, and you probably were an idiot back then, so the moderator did nothing wrong. However, if he did in fact call you an "idiot", then that was unnecessary. Who was this moderator? I'll let him know to be less harsh.

Dude it was a joke, i definately was an idiot back then haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.