Hello all....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CyberFish, Dec 8, 2008.

1. CyberFish
    OP

CyberFish GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    Hi everybody!!! [​IMG]

Im new round here. Hehe. Been reading up for about 4 days now cause I was trying to find a way to back up my Wii games since for some reason my LG drive and my PC dont want to do it anymore. [​IMG] I was reading about how to do it VIA WiFi and decided to try it that way.

Before I get too ahead of myself, Ill just name what I have so there are no confusions.

Chipped Wii.
    PS3
    PSP
    Getting a DS lite either for Christmas or after. Depends on what the GF decides to get me. [​IMG]

So I was reading the tuts here and other sites about how do install HBC. I got that done with no issues. Then I go to install the custom cIOS and that fails. Then the wifi backup proggy doesnt want to work. I continue reading more tuts about downgrading the firmware. I download all the packs and the WAD specified, throw them into the apps folder on my SD card, but they will not show up in HBC. I read up about HBC and I do believe I am doing everything correct. I am unzipping all of the programs into their specific folders in the apps folder like Ive read and that is getting me nowhere. I spent about 4 hours yesterday doing this and got nowhere. So I decided to take the night off and possibly go at it again tonight when I get home.

Anyway, thats my story. Hope to read alot here and ask stupid questions that I am sure have been asked 100 times but still hope to get answered. [​IMG]

Before anyone asks, I am currently running 3.4U on the Wii.

2. Vincent T

Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, California
    Hello. Welcome to GBAtemp, hope you have a great time. [​IMG]

3. AbraCadvr

AbraCadvr GBAtemp Regular

Aug 29, 2005
    Canada
    Saint-Lin-Laurentides,Quebec
    welcome to GBAtemp

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice