Hacking Helllppp meee

Vannacut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. It very well might be bricked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you don't know, you can say so, and not just give a lazy excuse based on your avatar. That can be considered rude.
I got back to what it was a few days ago. I found out that the cfw is already installed on my device. The sys prefix in front of the version. But still the same problem. I cant install and delete all cias. If I do get rid of the files and turn on my 3ds It will either blink a blue light or if I do put boot.firm it would just enter the safeb9sinstaller screen. I want to continue with this process but I just need to fix the install and delete cias part. Thanks

Reactions: AdenTheThird

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got back to what it was a few days ago. I found out that the cfw is already installed on my device. The sys prefix in front of the version. But still the same problem. I cant install and delete all cias. If I do get rid of the files and turn on my 3ds It will either blink a blue light or if I do put boot.firm it would just enter the safeb9sinstaller screen. I want to continue with this process but I just need to fix the install and delete cias part. Thanks
So, I'd suggest on your COMPUTER, re-downloading the .cias and replacing the old ones. You also might want to be connected to the Internet on your 3ds, just in case.

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. It very well might be bricked.

If you don't know, you can say so, and not just give a lazy excuse based on your avatar. That can be considered rude.
And who are you to say what I can and can't say? Pff! Just take the comment with a eye roll and move on if you dislike it so much.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And who are you to say what I can and can't say? Pff! Just take the comment with a eye roll and move on if you dislike it so much.
Done :wacko:
Sorry for being sensitive :blink: I get angry at things that don't make sense sometimes sorry

alright

thing is im on a mac and I cant extract the files :/ can you add me on discord and send me the files :)?
Hang on for a few then I'll upload them to MEGA

Reactions: JiveTheTurkey

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you know what, me too. I'm sorry.
You're fine (:

thanks A LOT
Here are the files. Open the .zip, then the cia folder, and copy all the files inside to the 'cia' folder on the root of your sd card. Replace them all. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try it again (:

Reactions: JiveTheTurkey

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're fine (:

Here are the files. Open the .zip, then the cia folder, and copy all the files inside to the 'cia' folder on the root of your sd card. Replace them all. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try it again (:
In the 3ds file you are going to want to get rid of the freeshop folder in there. It contains a config.json file which has the title keys site within it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk