OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vultr.com
XP
Country
China
Hey guys, I have a 512G SAMSUNG SD card, installed many games and I played for months , but one day I got a strange error :
"
failed to init SD Card.
Make sure that it is inserted.
Or that SD Reader is properly seated.
"

EE52E18A-DC66-4E2A-ACCB-4A2F0C855A82_1_105_c.jpeg 80C70314-0ED9-40C2-B0C2-DE080082C9A1_1_105_c.jpeg

BUT !!!

If I boot into the origin FW , I could find my SD Card , and it shows about 476Gb storage. I could also save my screen captures to this SD Card .This means that Nentindo Switch original Firmware could read and write the SD card.

At the same time I could use my SD card in my Mac Book,and it worked very well (also , windows 10 / Debian in my VMWare)

I have tried many methods to fix this , but I failed . Here is what I have tried:

1. format SD CARD to exfat / fat32
2. Check my sd card MBR or GPT ( MBR , sure ! it worked well days ago )
3. Mark MBR Primary partion Active
4. Write an switch Android img to SD card
5. Check the SD Reader screw , but it's OK
6. Change Injecter macOS nxboot/ iOS nxboot / Tegra GUI

The Only thing I found is ----

If I booted without SD Card , the Hekate would quikly show error ; but If I inserted the SD Card , the Hekate would cost long time , and show errors . I guess that Hekate perhaps detected the SD Card but could not read it or initial with it .

Guys , I need your help , who could help me ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have a 512G SAMSUNG SD card, installed many games and I played for months , but one day I got a strange error :
"
failed to init SD Card.
Make sure that it is inserted.
Or that SD Reader is properly seated.
"

View attachment 184213 View attachment 184214

BUT !!!

If I boot into the origin FW , I could find my SD Card , and it shows about 476Gb storage. I could also save my screen captures to this SD Card .This means that Nentindo Switch original Firmware could read and write the SD card.

At the same time I could use my SD card in my Mac Book,and it worked very well (also , windows 10 / Debian in my VMWare)

I have tried many methods to fix this , but I failed . Here is what I have tried:

1. format SD CARD to exfat / fat32
2. Check my sd card MBR or GPT ( MBR , sure ! it worked well days ago )
3. Mark MBR Primary partion Active
4. Write an switch Android img to SD card
5. Check the SD Reader screw , but it's OK
6. Change Injecter macOS nxboot/ iOS nxboot / Tegra GUI

The Only thing I found is ----

If I booted without SD Card , the Hekate would quikly show error ; but If I inserted the SD Card , the Hekate would cost long time , and show errors . I guess that Hekate perhaps detected the SD Card but could not read it or initial with it .

Guys , I need your help , who could help me ?
Have you tried replacing your SD card reader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM