Homebrew Health and Safety app help

jb0y117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So when I went to put Alh9 to my 3ds I turned my h&s app to FBI to install FBI cia like the instructions said but I forgot to put it back to normal. Then I went and upgraded to boot9strap. I want to know if I can restore h&s (if possible?).

Dabu47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi it is possible of course, but my advice would be to install Boot9Strap instead of Alh9 since Alh9 is now unsupported by Luma8.0 and further..
Other people here will certainly help you more than I could. Good luck

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi it is possible of course, but my advice would be to install Boot9Strap instead of Alh9 since Alh9 is now unsupported by Luma8.0 and further..
Other people here will certainly help you more than I could. Good luck
Did you even bother to read the post? They already did that.
So when I went to put Alh9 to my 3ds I turned my h&s app to FBI to install FBI cia like the instructions said but I forgot to put it back to normal. Then I went and upgraded to boot9strap. I want to know if I can restore h&s (if possible?).
If you have your original h&s .app backup, you can easily restore it the same way you injected the other .app. If not, you can download the latest H&S .cia with 3DNUS, or alternatively you could uninstall the H&S app using FBI's "Titles" menu, and perform a system update, which should reinstall the missing title.

Dabu47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

If you have your original h&s .app backup, you can easily restore it the same way you injected the other .app. If not, you can download the latest H&S .cia with 3DNUS, or alternatively you could uninstall the H&S app using FBI's "Titles" menu, and perform a system update, which should reinstall the missing title.

My bad, I misread the post. Don't need to be agressive or anything else.. Damn.
Also, you could check the 3DSGuide / section "GodMode9 Usage" for restoring the H&S app if the previous injection was performed with GodMode9 ( which is likely the case I suppose.. )

jb0y117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

So I deleted then did a system update, I got the app back but for some reason the icon is still the FBI.

Thanks for the help :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show