Hacking Hdd problems & USB loader

  • Thread starter Thread starter jono@home
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,240
  • Replies Replies 2

jono@home

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
159
Country
Been having some problems with my Harddrive & Usb loader (just about every version their is)

Seagate freeagent Go 320gb

A few games crash .. Black screen after about 10 to 15 minutes play

I know about the spindown thingy.. thats set to off/never...


I have even taken it apart and had hd parm on it.. and tried a Y shaped usb lead connected to the wii


Games examples that crash.

Pikmin & Pikman 2

MarioWare Smoothmoves and a few others

The damn thing is driving me nuts,, however.. I find if unplug the drive shortly after the game has loaded then reconnect the drive I have no problems with it, and no game crashes..

It seems the wii loses connection with it at some point, hence why I have to reconnect the drive (bug in the cios/ usb loader ?)


Anyone experiencing problems with this drive.. or any drive ?

tried about every version of cios there is
 
yes done that...


its all very bizarre the drive appears to goto sleep after a few minutes..

so after i boot a game up i then unplug it then plug it back in and all seems fine

its very bizarre what it is doing..


can't figure it out for the life of me...
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted