MigueelDnd

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So... my HDD "suffers" from spindown issues, and I was playing normally (Rune Factory Frontier) but it made the spindown-thingy. Then, as always, I had to turn off my Wii to start again Wiiflow and play the game. But when I selected the WiiFlow channel, it told me to plug on the HDD. I reconnected it and reseted the Wii, like, 10 times; just to get the same result.

I also tested it in Configurable USB Loader (from HBC) and I got the same results. Someone knows what the hell is going on? My HDD is an Adata Classis CH94 500GB

Thanks a lot for your help, guys (:

fig2k4

Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
Is the drive NTFS?

I had a problem a couple of nights ago, where the Wii wouldn't recognise the drive at all after unplugging it. I plugged it into the PC, used safetly remove hardware and then plugged it back into the Wii.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure my problem was because of an "unclean shutdown". It worked fine after that.

MigueelDnd

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replying.
No, my HDD is WBFS with no partitions. I bought it like one month ago specially for my Wii.

I tried what you say, but with no results on the Wii...

EDIT:
It worked on Neogamma after a long waiting time...

I turned it off and loaded it a second time, but to no avail. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.
Also, it has some "light" that turns on and off when starting WiiFlow, Neogamma or Configurable; when it says loading or something like that. Sometimes it loads it and sometimes not... what can I do?

MigueelDnd

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I think my post was really clumsy, thanks...
Now other things are happening with my Wii, though:
It takes lots of time when turning the power on
It sometimes doesn't detect the apps on HBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ