HDD Makes Wii Blurry (USB Loader)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by djda, Apr 20, 2009.

Apr 20, 2009

HDD Makes Wii Blurry (USB Loader) by djda at 12:53 AM (1,327 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. djda
    OP

Member djda GBAtemp Regular

Barbados
    Just to restate my question from earlier has anyone encountered a similar problem or knows how to resolve this many thanks in advance

2. grante

Newcomer grante Advanced Member

United States
    Sounds like a grounding or EMI problem. Make sure your outlets are properly grounded. I'm assuming you are using a 3.5" hard drive that has a seperate power brick.

Ways that you might be able to fix it:

- First disconnect anything else from your TV (cable, satellite, other consoles, etc)
    - Plug Wii and HDD them into different outlets
    - Move them farther away from each other
    - Plug the HDD into a surge protector, Wii into the wall (or the other way around)
    - If the HDD's adapter is 3 prong, remove the grounding pin (use an extension cable or something that will let you just put in the 2 main pins (this is assuming you are canadian/american, other countries have different connectors and you could hurt/kill yourself etc.)

3. djda
    OP

Member djda GBAtemp Regular

Barbados
    Thanks ill try as many of these as possible and ill report how it goes thanks alot

*EDIT*

Well i tried them all and to no avail but ill go and continue trying things

**EDIT2**

Alright i have it worked out. I use a splitter so i can have dvd,vcr,wii and cable all plugged in. I unplugged the wiis av cords and put them straight in the tv and presto its workin so yayyy
    Thanks for the help