HDD Makes Wii Blurry (USB Loader)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by djda, Apr 20, 2009.

1. djda
    OP

djda GBAtemp Regular

Apr 15, 2009
    Barbados
    Just to restate my question from earlier has anyone encountered a similar problem or knows how to resolve this many thanks in advance

2. grante

grante Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2008
    United States
    Sounds like a grounding or EMI problem. Make sure your outlets are properly grounded. I'm assuming you are using a 3.5" hard drive that has a seperate power brick.

Ways that you might be able to fix it:

- First disconnect anything else from your TV (cable, satellite, other consoles, etc)
    - Plug Wii and HDD them into different outlets
    - Move them farther away from each other
    - Plug the HDD into a surge protector, Wii into the wall (or the other way around)
    - If the HDD's adapter is 3 prong, remove the grounding pin (use an extension cable or something that will let you just put in the 2 main pins (this is assuming you are canadian/american, other countries have different connectors and you could hurt/kill yourself etc.)

3. djda
    OP

djda GBAtemp Regular

Apr 15, 2009
    Barbados
    Thanks ill try as many of these as possible and ill report how it goes thanks alot

*EDIT*

Well i tried them all and to no avail but ill go and continue trying things

**EDIT2**

Alright i have it worked out. I use a splitter so i can have dvd,vcr,wii and cable all plugged in. I unplugged the wiis av cords and put them straight in the tv and presto its workin so yayyy
    Thanks for the help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice