Elirayo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi :)
I have an Ipatched unit (4.1.0 FW) which I used Caffeine/Atmosphere to jailbreak. After realizing I need to upgrade the firmware in order to install NSP's, I bought a new sd card, and decided to create an emuNand. I'm able to get into Hekate (v5.0.2), but after launching the CFW (EMUMMC) I can't launch hbmenu.. It get stuck, and after a few minutes of spinning, exiting results in panic error..

I replaced the Atmosphere and the sept folders on my sd card (after downloading them again from sdsetup), with no luck..

Any clue on that matter?

Elirayo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I tried the whole process again, the emuMMC launches fine (I verified it - the current firmware version ends with |E) but I can't launch hbMenu from the emuMMC (while I can do that on the sysMMC) :(
I think that I might have a problem with the hekate_ipl.ini file, but I'm not sure..

Any idea?

Elirayo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
For the good order, after running emuMMC, I tried to open hbmenu using pegaswitch again, instead of holding R and opening the album :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fanta is actually global in India Americans just call soda by the brand name
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    fanta is still fanta here and every other country i saw wtf
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    They taste like Kool aide to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    age doesn't necesarily mean experience either, look at the manchild luke...he's nearly 30 now
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    i mostly only enjoy elder flower fanta
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    the other ones are mostly too artificial for me to enjoy
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have no idea what that person is actually like offline either lmao
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Luke may be the same offline
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    what are you trying to say
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Or worse
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Offline=outside of the internet
    I'm like as you see here. An elder whom refuses to grow up.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea..well I...NO that's not what I meant
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I meant towards K3n
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    what he meant to say
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    not you
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ohkay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, Yes but you pay rent have no felonies that we know about and take care of business probably deal with other bs none of us know nothing about
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you're just assuming, besides Luke revealed a lot about himself including videos and other stuff, some of which I was unfortunate enough to see but umm...I know him more than you guys so I have pretty much a good idea what he's like
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so again you are assuming too much
    I had to grow up in my kiddie years. No one home to take care of my step bros but Me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Internet = mind life = reality two completely different things
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the only guy named Cornelius i respect:

iu
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and the fact of the matter is...yea well but someone talks on the internet just like they do in real life...someone doesn't put up a face you know
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: and the fact of the matter is...yea well but someone talks on the internet just like they do in...