Homebrew HBLauncher cia crash

toto9992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is a strange one. The only other thing I can think to suggest is to add an entry to ctrbootmanager for hbl and do it as a dual boot instead?

Yeah I already did it, but using HBL this way, when I go to HANS I don't see any of my CIA files. =/

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So what if you don't use menuhax, and just launch rxtools through mset or browserhax (so that you can leave hbl as boot.3dsx), and then once in emunand you use browserhax again to launch hbl?

EDIT: or cubic ninja if you have that cia.

Last edited by subcon959,

toto9992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So what if you don't use menuhax, and just launch rxtools through mset or browserhax (so that you can leave hbl as boot.3dsx), and then once in emunand you use browserhax again to launch hbl?

EDIT: or cubic ninja if you have that cia.

Ok, wierd, it crashes too, same issue once again. =o

EDIT: So no problem launching it from sysNAND, but crashes from emuNAND.

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using ctrboot then I choose rxtools what goes to my emunand then I start the hblauncher CIA what reboots me to ctrboot were I choose hb channel (boothbl.3dsx)what boots the HB launcher in emunand and Hans works and sees my cias I just checked videos are uploading as we speak :) so yeah just one extra click for me is cool :)

Last edited by kingraa777,

toto9992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm using ctrboot then I choose rxtools what goes to my emunand then I start the hblauncher CIA what reboots me to ctrboot were I choose hb channel (boothbl.3dsx)what boots the HB launcher in emunand and Hans works and sees my cias I just checked videos are uploading as we speak :) so yeah just one extra click for me is cool :)
Wouldn't mind either. ^^

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, wierd, it crashes too, same issue once again. =o

EDIT: So no problem launching it from sysNAND, but crashes from emuNAND.
I hate to say it but maybe your emunand is screwed up and needs reformatting?
Well as long as it works, it doesn't matter if it's the easy way or long way.

Husain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI,
i press the homebrew cia and it says "homebrew is ready" but then crashes to the home menu and thats it, no reboot of the device needed. Anyway to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1