Homebrew HB Launcher crashes with ARM9 error

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
After flashing my console again, I decided to launch HB Launcher, and he decided to crash with the Data Abort ARM9 error. I did not find anything. Help me out.

Last edited by Mark_Lecarde,

Confusion_18

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rename the 3ds folder on your sd root to something else and then try again. Also I'm assuming you're not trying to use a userland hb entrypoint on cfw

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Rename the 3ds folder on your sd root to something else and then try again. Also I'm assuming you're not trying to use a userland hb entrypoint on cfw

What confuses me more is that this is the only error I received. I already tried reinstalling the hb launcher via .cia files and updating it, but that did not help.

Apart from this, then I can say with confidence that my hacked console works like a clock.

Last edited by Mark_Lecarde,

Mark_Lecarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Everything has been fixed, but HB Launcher does not see applications (this is expected). So what's now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE