OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
has anyone here ever played Haypi Kingdom?

if you have, could you please join my alliance: Gameguys

if you have not, could you sign up with Gameguy95 under refer so i can get some bonus points? i would REALLY appreciate it!!

i am in server 12 if you needed to know.

also, if anyone that used to play does not want their account anymore, could you PM me the Username and Password and i will be happy to take it off your hands.
smile.gif

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haypi kingdom... Forgot about that. Was almost addicted to that at one point lol. Had the 10th best alliance. But of course, every online games has its down side. Eventually I quit after some guy convinced me to move my alliance "base" to somewhere, and he ended up being a traitor who is in another alliance. I got pwned real bad by his team. Logged in a few months later. That guy has been farming me ever since.
By the way, you should mention in what server you're in.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
metamaster said:
Haypi kingdom... Forgot about that. Was almost addicted to that at one point lol. Had the 10th best alliance. But of course, every online games has its down side. Eventually I quit after some guy convinced me to move my alliance "base" to somewhere, and he ended up being a traitor who is in another alliance. I got pwned real bad by his team. Logged in a few months later. That guy has been farming me ever since.
By the way, you should mention in what server you're in.
thanks for pointing that out.

i am sorry to hear that. you know if you use UDID faker you can trick it into thinking you are a different iPod and make a new account. if you do could you put me for refer and join my alliance?

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can refer you, but I'm not going to play anytime soon lol. I have a new iDevice so the UDID thing is not really important.
gameguy95 said:
i am in server 12 if you needed to know.
Server 12?! I was in server 2. The game must have really gotten popular.

EDIT: check your pms

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No prob.
wink.gif
Crops were extremely important. My armies were colossal. Until the day that I stopped, I grabbed as much crop as possible. You should remember that soldiers die if the food is insufficient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...