DOrayaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys

Dont know if you can help me please. I have Hachi and now I cannot play any game. I did the CBHC
I am storing the games in a 128gb sd card (in a USB pen adpater) and using my 32gb as "vehicle". Tried to install the games, it crashes as soon as I run the game or states there is storage space problem (tried with NAND and it states the same error but this time insted of usb memory it says system memory). Also, N64, Ds games and all of those, after installing they just appear in the menu in a unkown format, do I need an emulator to play them? I was so happy to homebrew the console, spend 7 euros in the game to hack it and I cannot play one single game in the console

DOrayaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you don't have much space in internal memory: 8 or 32GBs only. I wouldn't use that micro sd card and adapter. that's probably your problem. the wii u doesn't like adapters or flash drives. you need an hdd.

But i have 32gb free and isntalled a 1gb wii u game, still nothing
What about the way for me to play n64, snes, game boy games?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that I don't know. I have no idea why that would happen. how big is the game? you only have 29.1 or 29.7, depending on which chip you have, for internal space. I have the 29.1 chip myself.

Reactions: jeannotte

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Puuuh... I would refer u to check installation / hacking guide of the Wii U.

For Emulating SNES, GBA, etc u can install Retroarch on WiiU. Or install them seperate on vWii. Maybe there are also available in Homebrew store.

Last edited by Sypherone,

DOrayaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have managed to install some games into the NAND and what i get is grey question marks stating and unknown format. My god....

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, for me its an unknown Problem. I down know your firmwareversion. Maybe there is a Problem with the softmode jailbrake. There could be a Problem with the install of unsigned Code to wiiu. I Prefer to check softmode tutorial to proof of that. If nobody else may help, my only last solution is remove haxchi/cbhx, reset back to original state. But first then check the compatibility of your firmware version with availible mod methodrs, that you dont stuck on a not moddig software.

Reactions: DOrayaki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over