Homebrew Haxachi Issues

maxi82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, I recently installed Haxachi using this link , gbatemp.net/threads/guide-community-noob-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.451297/
I am on ver 5.5.2. I realized an issue which is if you launch 'Haxachi' once from Wii menu I can then play games using 'Loadine GX2' Launcher. Once I am done with the games I press home button to come to home menu. Now when I try to get into Haxachi again by pressing the icon it goes blank.
Therefore I have to reboot it then to play the games again. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks for reading my thread.
REgards

juuyokka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi only needs to be started once. You will only need to start it again after reboot. You could also install CBHC (Coldboot Haxchi) and then you won't have to worry about starting Haxchi as it will run on boot. Please do be careful if you do decide to install CBHC, as it could brick your console if you are not careful.

maxi82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haxchi only needs to be started once. You will only need to start it again after reboot. You could also install CBHC (Coldboot Haxchi) and then you won't have to worry about starting Haxchi as it will run on boot. Please do be careful if you do decide to install CBHC, as it could brick your console if you are not careful.
hi, does this means there is no way I can restart Haxchi from wii menu after pressing home button?
The issue is that I can only exit games but pressing home button and once I am there I cannot launch games from Loadiine GX2 Launcher as games are on SD card.
I cannot also enter Haxchi as it turns blank.

juuyokka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might be an issue with the Loadiine GX2 Launcher and not Haxchi. I'm not sure what the problem might be, because I don't use Loadiine GX2 Launcher. Have you tried installing your games on USB or even NAND? You can use WUP Installer GX2 to install games onto your console and then you won't even need to enter the homebrew launcher as the games are on your home screen.

maxi82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That might be an issue with the Loadiine GX2 Launcher and not Haxchi. I'm not sure what the problem might be, because I don't use Loadiine GX2 Launcher. Have you tried installing your games on USB or even NAND? You can use WUP Installer GX2 to install games onto your console and then you won't even need to enter the homebrew launcher as the games are on your home screen.
Thanks for replying, no I have not tried USB / Nand options I am only playing with SD Card at the moment.
I would definitely play around with this soon.
Regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...