Hacking Question Having trouble with Tesla overlay on my modded Switch.

NeoCulexor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I am new to these forums.

I am having trouble reactivating my cheats; I was currently using the Tesla overlay to activate my cheats a few days ago, until yesterday.

I was trying to put a few roms on my Retroarch emulator and had a few hiccups getting my Switch to turn on resulting to me having to resort to rebooting my CFW via injection.

I had finally got the system up and running and decided to make sure that things were still working.

The first thing that I tested was indeed the Tesla overlay by pressing the L button, down button, and clicking down on the right thumbstick at the same time. But this time, it didn't work.

I've checked all of my files and re-downloaded the files and still ended up with the same results.

I am currently using the latest version of Atmosphere.

What do I do?

How do I activate it again?

I went through the file and enabled the manual cheat enabling (aka. pressing L button, down button, and right thumbstick combination), and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong???

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I am new to these forums.

I am having trouble reactivating my cheats; I was currently using the Tesla overlay to activate my cheats a few days ago, until yesterday.

I was trying to put a few roms on my Retroarch emulator and had a few hiccups getting my Switch to turn on resulting to me having to resort to rebooting my CFW via injection.

I had finally got the system up and running and decided to make sure that things were still working.

The first thing that I tested was indeed the Tesla overlay by pressing the L button, down button, and clicking down on the right thumbstick at the same time. But this time, it didn't work.

I've checked all of my files and re-downloaded the files and still ended up with the same results.

I am currently using the latest version of Atmosphere.

What do I do?

How do I activate it again?

I went through the file and enabled the manual cheat enabling (aka. pressing L button, down button, and right thumbstick combination), and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong???
Post a screenshot of your SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-