Having some trouble with Bluetooth and CFW

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by gokujr1000, Dec 8, 2013.

1. gokujr1000
    OP

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    So my PSP GO has the CFW 6.60 PRO B-10 installed. I want my PS3 controller to be connected to my PSP GO as well as my PSP GO to be connected to RemoteJoy Lite so that I can use my PSP as if it was a console, but I'm running into some issues.

Outside of CFW I can turn on Bluetooth and connect my PS3 Controller no problem. When running CFW whenever I try to turn on Bluetooth I get stuck on the please waiting screen and it never moves past that. To make things worse whenever I try to do this while my PSP is connected to Remote Joy Lite the screen freezes on the Please Waiting screen and remote joy disconnects making me have to hard reset my PSP.

I tried doing a google search and searching this site but I can't find anyone who has ran into the same problem so I really have no idea where to go next, hopefully someone here can help me find out what the hell is going on :/

2. spanish_biker79

spanish_biker79 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    Sorry, long time post, but do you remember if you managed to sort that out ever? I'm having the same problem as well now with a PSP GO in CFW that I got, 6.60 PRO-C

3. Dionicio3
    This message by Dionicio3 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Apr 30, 2017, Reason: Necrobumps are okay if on-topic -rp.
    Apr 30, 2017
  4. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Seeing it's already necrobumped...

I've got no problems with it.
    However I'm on 6.61 Infinity, the ME version.
    Never had a problem with it as I use me bluetooth speaker on me Go a few times.

I suggest upgrading to 6.61 Infinity

*snip*

Last edited by porkiewpyne, Apr 30, 2017 - Reason: Snipped reply to trashed post