pris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
UK dweller here.

My Freeloader arrived today - I didn't order it from Codejunkies - and my copy of Brawl should be getting here tomorrow.

I inserted the disc into my Wii to test it with one of my numerous NTSC Gamecube games, and instead of doing the described 'colour bar' thing, the console spat the disc out, took it in again, and ejected it again. Didn't spin up or anything.

It's a European freeloader - says so on the box, says so on the disc.

I'm at Firmware 3.2E.

What can I do?

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Didn't know if I should make another thread, but I'll try here.
I have WiiKey on my PAL Wii, played lots of NTSC games, played NTSC games on GC, PS2 and XBOX too and always play games at 60 Hz, my freeloader arrived and I wanted to play the original NMH. My Wii is set to 60 hz, I use the composite cables and the Scart that came with the Wii and everything is black & white. I went to the TV menu changed image mode to NTSC 4.4 or wtvr, PAL, Auto, nothing works. Also, it's a CRT.
Help please, Im really pissed off, OK sure, I can play the backup, but I want to figure this out, I mean, my TV supports 60 Hz, I really can't understand.

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hellfire said:
I have WiiKey on my PAL Wii, played lots of NTSC games, played NTSC games on GC, PS2 and XBOX too and always play games at 60 Hz, my freeloader arrived and I wanted to play the original NMH. My Wii is set to 60 hz, I use the composite cables and the Scart that came with the Wii and everything is black & white. I went to the TV menu changed image mode to NTSC 4.4 or wtvr, PAL, Auto, nothing works. Also, it's a CRT.
Help please, Im really pissed off, OK sure, I can play the backup, but I want to figure this out, I mean, my TV supports 60 Hz, I really can't understand.

Try to set the Wii to 50Hz and change between different modes. Maybe it doesn't work on 60Hz.

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Marticuno said:
Hellfire said:

Try to set the Wii to 50Hz and change between different modes. Maybe it doesn't work on 60Hz.
I did that works exactly the same. In fact, from what I've read it only works on 60 Hz.

Fleeek

Trophies
XP
Country
I've also read that updating your Wii to 3.2E will cause the Freeloader to stop working.
So ha ha ha sucked in.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
metroid_phobia said:
Fleeek said:
I've also read that updating your Wii to 3.2E will cause the Freeloader to stop working.
So ha ha ha sucked in.

No it doesn't.

Yep, the latest firmware supports all known hacks and modifications.

Untill the next update comes out (maybe...)

Jon eBegood

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.skynet.be
XP
Country
Belgium
arctic_flame said:
metroid_phobia said:
Fleeek said:
So ha ha ha sucked in.

No it doesn't.

Yep, the latest firmware supports all known hacks and modifications.

Apparently the “Twilight Hack” will not be affected, for the freeloader read this post from tmbinc http://debugmo.de/?p=61

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go