Having problems with SMT:Strange Journey

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by DeXeed4, Mar 19, 2011.

1. DeXeed4
    OP

DeXeed4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2011
    United States
    I'm trying to run SMT:Strange Journey in no$gba version 2.6a and no matter which settings I put it on it only comes up as a white screen on top and white screen on the bottom. I have been searching all over the internet using google and I have been to a bunch of different forums but none of them have the same problem that I do. I have tried running it on different emulators as well, using WinDS PRO(no$gba, no$Zoomer, DeSmuME, iDeaS) and I have tried no$gba, no$Zoomer, and DeSmuME without going through WinDS PRO. They are all the latest versions and they all do the same thing.

The rom I am using is 4821- Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (U)(BAHAMUT). I get the feeling the rom is bad but I've read posts by other people that said they have run it just fine. I really don't know what is going on here and I would appreciate if anyone could find an answer to my problem.

2. AoiAoiAoi

AoiAoiAoi Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2010
    Switzerland
    Shenzhen, Mother China
    Perhaps you should try patching said file with DSLazy?

3. DeXeed4
    OP

DeXeed4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2011
    United States
    Thank you for your suggestion, but it didn't seem to work. I'm not familiar with the program either, but it very clearly said "patching failed" after I tried. I guess I should just find a different file for this game.