Having problems on GC games. Please help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by knighTeen87, Mar 31, 2014.

1. knighTeen87
    OP

knighTeen87 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2009
    Hi there people!

I'm using a softmodded Wii and playing Wii games with USB Loader GX without any problem. I tried to play Eternal Darkness with DiosMios Booter but i had problems. PAL version had extremely long loading times (sometimes freezes also) and NTSC version had hiccups at the videos. How can i solve this? Please help me, I bought a GC controller and Memory Card just to play this game. Seriously...

Thanx already!

2. knighTeen87
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2009
    no one knows? please help me!

3. Kailey

Kailey Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2014
    United States
    Oklahoma
    I would also like help with this. I have managed to get several gamecube games working however the controller works with only 1 out of 4 installed. The games load up fine, however there is no controller response.

4. knighTeen87
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2009
    I tried so many different ways and still same problems going on. I wish I could find some help on this

5. knighTeen87
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2009
    I hate to be a necromancer but still searching an answer fo this. No one knows?

6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    no one knows.
    just try different hardware and software to find the solution by elimination.

Try another SD card <-- probably a bad and slow card.
    Try to format SD with 64k/cluster
    Try USB (32k/cluster) with DIOS MIOS instead of DIOS MIOS Lite
    Try different game format using DMToolbox : raw 1:1 clean ISO, compressed, extracted, aligned 32k etc.
    Try different version of DM and DML

7. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 14, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Where I Am!
    I have notest that running gamecube games of the SD Card can be a little slower then of the Original Disc .

My gamecube games run fine of SD card, But how ever error "a! al error app_entry is not within the apploader" when trying to run of USB Flashdrive only , DIOS MIOS 2.10

EDIT: fixed that issue, I needed Dios-Mios-Booter_HBC_Fowrd_Pack_r30 and not DML_booter_SVN_r30_HBC_Pack

Can be found here, http://www.mediafire.com/?j49gvk1tgwmfg

Now works with both USB and SD .