Hacking Having major issues SD2Vita

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so on my 3.60 vita i installed henkaku plus enso fine and installed vpk files fine.also did the setup for the sd2vita with autoplugin 2 and that seemed to go fine along with reading the correct free space of my 128gb sd card but one major problem i copyed all my folders from ux0 off my internal vita 2000 memory to the root of the sd card and the bubbles from the henkaku setup,the vitashell bubble and the enso bubble do not show up at all yet the other ones i did like adrenaline,itls enso and moonlight show up fine.why is this happing can someone help me fix this please?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok so on my 3.60 vita i installed henkaku plus enso fine and installed vpk files fine.also did the setup for the sd2vita with autoplugin 2 and that seemed to go fine along with reading the correct free space of my 128gb sd card but one major problem i copyed all my folders from ux0 off my internal vita 2000 memory to the root of the sd card and the bubbles from the henkaku setup,the vitashell bubble and the enso bubble do not show up at all yet the other ones i did like adrenaline,itls enso and moonlight show up fine.why is this happing can someone help me fix this please?

@renegade2k82 , sorry how did you copy everything from ux0 to ur0 which is only 1gb of internal memory?
On sd2vita,you had to just copy all the contents of ux0 and configure to have all the bubbles in the homescreen.
It seems to me that he got confused.

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not state that I copied everything from ux0 to ur0 and I said I copied everything from ux0 to the root of my 128gb SD card for the adapter.how do I configure it to show all bubbles?I also tried re installing vitashell on my sd2vita and it installs but when I try to launch it it tells me it is corrupted.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did not state that I copied everything from ux0 to ur0 and I said I copied everything from ux0 to the root of my 128gb SD card for the adapter.how do I configure it to show all bubbles?I also tried re installing vitashell on my sd2vita and it installs but when I try to launch it it tells me it is corrupted.

@renegade2k82 ,sorry i misunderstood,do you have autoplugin2 on the home screen?
Does it still have the PS Vita hack?
If yes,go to settings/henkaku and reload taihen,or reinstall the plugins from Autoplugin2(if it still works)the ones you had when everything worked.
Another solution,is to install easy vpk for Vitashell and for storage manager install SwitchSD2Vita.

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok what should i use instead of auto plugin?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yes neo i still have the autoplugin on the home screen.why does autoplugin mess everying up and is so bad godreborn?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok what should i use instead of auto plugin?

yes neo i still have the autoplugin on the home screen.why does autoplugin mess everying up and is so bad godreborn?

@renegade2k82 ,open Autoplugin and go to Configure plugin for SD2VITA how in this screenshot
j86UEMY.jpg

reboot your PS Vita and you should have solved the problem!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yamt for sure. it has faster boot up times, and you don't have to create a config file for it.

both my vita and pstv use yamt lite, which is just for sd2vita as ux0 and a memory card as uma. you can't swap them though, at least with the one by Aurora Wright, dev of luma on the 3ds. both systems are lightning fast.

btw, yamt goes through boot_config instead of config.txt, so I think that's why it's faster. it essentially becomes part of enso. it's only usable on 3.60 and 3.65. you won't even need an sd2vita driver in ur0/tai either.

I take that back. yamt will be in ur0/tai, but it won't be in the config.txt.

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'll uninstall my cfw format the onboard storage and factory reset my vita.then reinstall the cfw use yamt for my sd2vita and manually download the plug ins to avoid autoplugin and set the config.im hoping this will make everything work properly and my vpk that I install show up fine.crossing my fingers.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you shouldn't have to factory reset and reinstall the cfw. just restore the tai config in henkaku settings. I can't recall the exact name of it, but it will reset the tai config.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh do i need the tai folder from ur0 on the sd card for the sd2vita or is that not needed to have it on the internal memory and the sd2vita?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you shouldn't have to factory reset and reinstall the cfw. just restore the tai config in henkaku settings. I can't recall the exact name of it, but it will reset the tai config.

@godreborn ,this option is in Setting/Henkaku setting/Reload taiHen config.txt.
As for yamt when I tried to install it i bricked my PS Vita.Instead Autoplugin2 works perfectly for me without problems(personal experience).
If you are not experienced enough to install plugins manually,you risk a PS Vita bootloop!

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what could've happened with you and yamt, but after what happened to you and a couple other people who were forced to format, I usually don't recommend it anymore. however, I never had any problems. it still is the best sd2vita driver that exists.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know what could've happened with you and yamt, but after what happened to you and a couple other people who were forced to format, I usually don't recommend it anymore. however, I never had any problems. it still is the best sd2vita driver that exists.

Ok @godreborn ,we should understand if it is the fault of some plugin that i installed on my PS Vita Slim 3.65 Henkaku to create the brick and bootloop.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possibly. I have minimal plugins installed on my system.

you should keep a copy of your tai config.txt and plugins on a computer, then just put the new one on ux0 for testing. it will override ur0 if there's a problem.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
possibly. I have minimal plugins installed on my system.

you should keep a copy of your tai config.txt and plugins on a computer, then just put the new one on ux0 for testing. it will override ur0 if there's a problem.

@godreborn ,when possible i send one copy of the my taihen config.txt in pm!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over