Emulation Having Issues With Nintendont

Curtis Lister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there, just installed Homebrew Channel on my Wii U. And whenever I try to load up my SD nothing pops up. I know the channel is fine since my buddy left his Wii that has it and the SD card works fine. So i thought I would copy everything just like on his SD and nothing pops up. Now I think it is my card but you guys are more intellegent than me at this so I wanted ti get another opinion. I am using a 64gb micro SD card with adapter. Set to exFat 32kb. My friends is a16gb regular set to 32Fat (forget the actual name) 32kb. Hope it is just the SD card so I can buy another.
Thanks a ton!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello there, just installed Homebrew Channel on my Wii U. And whenever I try to load up my SD nothing pops up. I know the channel is fine since my buddy left his Wii that has it and the SD card works fine. So i thought I would copy everything just like on his SD and nothing pops up. Now I think it is my card but you guys are more intellegent than me at this so I wanted ti get another opinion. I am using a 64gb micro SD card with adapter. Set to exFat 32kb. My friends is a16gb regular set to 32Fat (forget the actual name) 32kb. Hope it is just the SD card so I can buy another.
Thanks a ton!

you need to get it formated on fat32 since exfat isnt supported afaik.

Curtis Lister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need to get it formated on fat32 since exfat isnt supported afaik.
Thats goot to knoe thanks a ton :) 2 other questions. 1. Do I need to get some programfor the Gamecube adapter? And 2. Do I need any soecial files for running Homebrew channel aside from Nintendont on the Sd card I want to use? I borrowed my parents 1 gb sd card since they are hard to find. Amd gave it back to them. Nothing was on it except a log after installing homebrew launcher

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thats goot to knoe thanks a ton :) 2 other questions. 1. Do I need to get some programfor the Gamecube adapter? And 2. Do I need any soecial files for running Homebrew channel aside from Nintendont on the Sd card I want to use? I borrowed my parents 1 gb sd card since they are hard to find. Amd gave it back to them. Nothing was on it except a log after installing homebrew launcher

well if you have homebrew channel installed you dont need to own an sd card anymore technicaly unless you ant to

you can run everything from an usb device apps and all, if an sd card isnt inserted homebrew channels looks inside the usb device for apps and such, but again only fat32 supported.

Also after installed you can use any size sd card or usb device as long as they are fat32 formated, if you use the latest nintendont version 4.425 the wiiu gc adapter is automaticaly detected and works right off no need to do anything else other than having the controllers plugged.

Curtis Lister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well if you have homebrew channel installed you dont need to own an sd card anymore technicaly unless you ant to

you can run everything from an usb device apps and all, if an sd card isnt inserted homebrew channels looks inside the usb device for apps and such, but again only fat32 supported.

Also after installed you can use any size sd card or usb device as long as they are fat32 formated, if you use the latest nintendont version 4.425 the wiiu gc adapter is automaticaly detected and works right off no need to do anything else other than having the controllers plugged.
Awesome! I really appreciate the help :) I am sorry for the questions but this is the last one. My resolution is 4:3. My friend there is a way to get it 16:9 is there a program? Again thank you :)I am so excited to play sime awesome Gamecube games from my childhood :)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Awesome! I really appreciate the help :) I am sorry for the questions but this is the last one. My resolution is 4:3. My friend there is a way to get it 16:9 is there a program? Again thank you :)I am so excited to play sime awesome Gamecube games from my childhood :)

the homebrew channel is on 4.3 you mean? and everything open on it is 4:3?

yeah there was a vwii fowarder hbchannel wad that would open everything in 16:9 i dont have the link tough

Curtis Lister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the homebrew channel is on 4.3 you mean? and everything open on it is 4:3?

yeah there was a vwii fowarder hbchannel wad that would open everything in 16:9 i dont have the link tough
Yea like when I load the Homebrew channel it is 4:3

Curtis Lister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I found out 64gb sd cards cant be formatted to 32fat. That it maxes out at 32. Idk maybe I found a wrong source but thats so annoying xD

on windows you cant, but you can get a 3rd party formatter and you can even format 1tb to fat32

Curtis Lister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on windows you cant, but you can get a 3rd party formatter and you can even format 1tb to fat32
Shit reallly? Lol I just bought a 32 gb sd card xD whatevs its all good :) good to know my 64 gb card can be formatted if need be!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Shit reallly? Lol I just bought a 32 gb sd card xD whatevs its all good :) good to know my 64 gb card can be formatted if need be!

yeah windows only allows up to 32gb to be fat32 formated, but you can download independant formaters and use them to farmat whatever size you want to fat32 i secnt you a link in PM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo