Homebrew Having issues with browserhax_fright_tx3g (NEW 10.3)

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Oh, it's at http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Soon there's going to be a kernel exploit, and a downgrade to 9.2. Until then, romhacks, emulators, downloading original versions of games, fangames, and anything that can be done in userland.
not that link. the one to trigger the hax that @NCorp. posted

Goombi

my_crypto = meme_crypto
Trophies
Website
www.goombi.fr
XP
Country
France
From what I found, my browser insta crash (no matter the page I requested and before it starts to load anything, insta crash I tell you) if it can't join the cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
I'll try again in two or three days when it will want to check again and see if that make the browser crash.

Disabling temporarly the redirect to cbvc on my router did the trick, I could go anyhere on the web.
Then I got another crash with browserhax_fright_tx3g.php, 100% failure after 20 tries.
I solved it by reverting my theme to the default white one.

Reinstalling a custom theme (shufflehax) makes the hax failing again.
Could someone with similar error confirm it fixes it?

Fieryone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, newcomer here, I'm having a similar issue, I'm on 10.3-28 for my N3DS and I have installed the latest Starter Kit and I've downloaded it at least three times now to make sure that its not corrupted.

I will note, I used to use Tubehax before it stopped working, and did copy the starter kit over that old install as I didn't think much of it. I also deleted and resetup my home internet connection to do a total reset on the DNS hook up from Tubehax, but much like the original poster I keep crashing to the Home menu. I've also deleted my cookies and internet history so now I am at a loss as for what my issues could be, any assistance on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, newcomer here, I'm having a similar issue, I'm on 10.3-28 for my N3DS and I have installed the latest Starter Kit and I've downloaded it at least three times now to make sure that its not corrupted.

I will note, I used to use Tubehax before it stopped working, and did copy the starter kit over that old install as I didn't think much of it. I also deleted and resetup my home internet connection to do a total reset on the DNS hook up from Tubehax, but much like the original poster I keep crashing to the Home menu. I've also deleted my cookies and internet history so now I am at a loss as for what my issues could be, any assistance on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Can you give us some details about how it crashes? Like does the bottom screen turn a particular color, do you have the payload on your SD card already, is boot.3dsx/the 3ds folder on your root?

Fieryone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, when it seems like its activating the hack the top screen goes black with the loading symbol, the bottom screen initially brings up the 3DS Video player options, then goes yellow, before turning grey. I will also note I've completely deleted and reinstalled the Starter kit as well, so all its parts should be in the root like they're supposed to be, as for Payload I'm assuming you meant the starter kit.

nobody231

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you give us some details about how it crashes? Like does the bottom screen turn a particular color, do you have the payload on your SD card already, is boot.3dsx/the 3ds folder on your root?
I said that it gave the usual "An error has occured". If that's not obvious enough (I hope it was obvious enough...). Basically kicking me back to the Home Menu.

Read the first post again, I updated it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, when it seems like its activating the hack the top screen goes black with the loading symbol, the bottom screen initially brings up the 3DS Video player options, then goes yellow, before turning grey. I will also note I've completely deleted and reinstalled the Starter kit as well, so all its parts should be in the root like they're supposed to be, as for Payload I'm assuming you meant the starter kit.

The payload is NOT the starter kit, it's the code that activates the process. But I found out that it's still autodownloaded.

You seem to have a different issue than me. I have no idea what could be the problem.

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Fieryone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I also get the "An Error has Occured" message when it happens, it also seems to hang before it crashes.

Fieryone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I did that and suddenly my N3DS was able to use the Browser hax perfectly, thanks to setting it up on my old3DS gave me the idea to try it.

I don't even get WHY that was causing problems. :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1