Hacking Having difficulty booting up switch after nand backup

Lacheken

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For some reason after doing a normal nand back up using SXSO on my switch it will not boot into normal switch mode and keeps booting up SXSO even after turning off autorcm and when i take out the rcm jig it wont boot into normal switch mode... cand get the payloads to work as my switch must have updated to 6.2 and i cant access maintance mode to try resetting the nand as it boots up SXSO and i cant find anything to help me out with this issue

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason after doing a normal nand back up using SXSO on my switch it will not boot into normal switch mode and keeps booting up SXSO even after turning off autorcm and when i take out the rcm jig it wont boot into normal switch mode... cand get the payloads to work as my switch must have updated to 6.2 and i cant access maintance mode to try resetting the nand as it boots up SXSO and i cant find anything to help me out with this issue
Firmware 6.2 burns the fuses to a count of 8. This is relevant when it comes to waking up out of sleep mode. The console performs a fuse check and if its higher than the firmware, it will refuse to wake up. This increased fuse count is also relevant when it comes to coldboot aka turning the console on. Just like with the sleep mode, if the fuse count is too high, the console will refuse to turn on. Since SX OS bypasses the fuse check as of Version 1.2, you can boot the console into RCM then load SX OS to turn on the console.

Lacheken

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Firmware 6.2 burns the fuses to a count of 8. This is relevant when it comes to waking up out of sleep mode. The console performs a fuse check and if its higher than the firmware, it will refuse to wake up. This increased fuse count is also relevant when it comes to coldboot aka turning the console on. Just like with the sleep mode, if the fuse count is too high, the console will refuse to turn on. Since SX OS bypasses the fuse check as of Version 1.2, you can boot the console into RCM then load SX OS to turn on the console.

Thanks for that i guess ill have to wait till the new payload for 6.2 then :) it sounds like its not far off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1