Hacking having backup loader gamma issues

battlecoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, I've been trying to get this thing working for about a week now, and i dont know what else to do. i have the new cios v7 and i am still running firmware version 3.2u.

when i try to load the backup launcher, it just displays the background and stops. no menu choices, no backing out, just nothing. i thought it might be my copy so i downloaded it again from a bunch of places, and every one i try is exactly the same.

does anyone know wtf is wrong, or what i should try to fix it?

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RamsusXIII said:
Could be a problem game.

No, actually, it can't.

Backup Launcher Gamma should load from the SD card right away, and if Gamma doesn't load up to the Gamma screen or menus and such, then you automatically haven't done something right.. read below. Something isn't installed.

------Ok, first things first, I bet you have the Twilight Princess disc installed correctly, otherwise you wouldn't be at this step.. you have a problem in the IOSs, what have you installed, uninstalled, to date in this project.. and also, have you not installed the package included with gamma files for Wireless Internet. {if your on Wifi this does it automatically when you are installing gamma!}

This is what comes up as a flag to me, lots of people don't realize when you install Gamma from Wiigators blog = WIIGATOR GAMMA

that you need to be connected to wifi and download several files.

During your installation of Gamma, did you experience any errors, or problems of any kind? If you did, can you describe them for us?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
battlecoat said:
hi, I've been trying to get this thing working for about a week now, and i dont know what else to do. i have the new cios v7 and i am still running firmware version 3.2u.

when i try to load the backup launcher, it just displays the background and stops. no menu choices, no backing out, just nothing. i thought it might be my copy so i downloaded it again from a bunch of places, and every one i try is exactly the same.

does anyone know wtf is wrong, or what i should try to fix it?

i had the same trouble when i backedup my games to dvd+r. it MAY be your media?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs