Hacking Having an issue with Safehax

jrum178

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an O3DS on 9.2U and my safehax freezes at a random "beginning attempt" that is different every time I try. My 3DS used to be modded with an emunand partition and rx tools, but I have wiped all that from the SD card and reformatted my 3DS in an attempt to get A9LH on it like I did for my N3DS. I'm not really sure what the issue is and I'm curious to see if there is an answer out there.

Up until this point, I've just been able to get soundhax to boot me into homebrew and load up safehax only to have my system freeze during safehax. Having a cart in or out doesn't really seem to matter.

OldSchoolTech

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm using an O3DS on 9.2U and my safehax freezes at a random "beginning attempt" that is different every time I try. My 3DS used to be modded with an emunand partition and rx tools, but I have wiped all that from the SD card and reformatted my 3DS in an attempt to get A9LH on it like I did for my N3DS. I'm not really sure what the issue is and I'm curious to see if there is an answer out there.

Up until this point, I've just been able to get soundhax to boot me into homebrew and load up safehax only to have my system freeze during safehax. Having a cart in or out doesn't really seem to matter.
When that happened me I ended up being able to just directly launch Decrypt9 from the homebrew launcher after loading soundhax.

jrum178

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When that happened me I ended up being able to just directly launch Decrypt9 from the homebrew launcher after loading soundhax.

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to give this a try real quick...

EDIT: Thanks! I'm not really sure why this works... but, I'm in Decrypt9 and backing up my NAND as I type. Hopefully this can help others out who have a similar issue because I wasn't able to find any help from Google.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

because was following a guide that had 9.0 to 11.2 and had the same steps. I've already found out that I can directly launch decrypt9. But thanks for the assistance. The guide needs a little amending

Last edited by jrum178,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass