Having a problem reinstalling FBI

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Havok10, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Havok10
    OP

Havok10 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2009
    United States
    I have the latest luma installed but noticed that FBI through the health and safety app vanished and reverted back to the original probably by updating.

Since I do not know of any other methods to install CIA's besides FBI, I'm kinda stuck.

Things I have tried:

1. Use decrypt9wip to inject FBI into the Health and Safety App. This says it is successful but it still loads the original H&S app and not FBI. I have never used Gateway to download, but I checked with GODMODE9 and there is only a single H&S ticket and title not a duplicate that might cause problems.

2. Tried to boot the FBI.3DSX through hombrew launcher. This gives me the error Kernel backdoor not installed. Please run a kernal exploit and try again. ( Its Homebrew Launcher b131 by smealum which use ninjhax? it shows a bunch of random colors when booting)

How can I reload FBI?

2. Havok10
    OP

Havok10 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2009
    United States
    Figured it out! In luma settings I had to enable Patch SVC/Service/Archive/ARM9 access. That allowed me to load the 3dsx through the homebrew launcher and I was able to load the FBI.CIA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice