Having a problem reinstalling FBI

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Havok10, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Havok10
    OP

Havok10 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2009
    United States
    I have the latest luma installed but noticed that FBI through the health and safety app vanished and reverted back to the original probably by updating.

Since I do not know of any other methods to install CIA's besides FBI, I'm kinda stuck.

Things I have tried:

1. Use decrypt9wip to inject FBI into the Health and Safety App. This says it is successful but it still loads the original H&S app and not FBI. I have never used Gateway to download, but I checked with GODMODE9 and there is only a single H&S ticket and title not a duplicate that might cause problems.

2. Tried to boot the FBI.3DSX through hombrew launcher. This gives me the error Kernel backdoor not installed. Please run a kernal exploit and try again. ( Its Homebrew Launcher b131 by smealum which use ninjhax? it shows a bunch of random colors when booting)

How can I reload FBI?

2. Havok10
    OP

Havok10 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2009
    United States
    Figured it out! In luma settings I had to enable Patch SVC/Service/Archive/ARM9 access. That allowed me to load the 3dsx through the homebrew launcher and I was able to load the FBI.CIA